Forge World Avatar

rayvn26

My brother asked me to paint an avatar for him for a game he has on the 6th. So found him an avatar I had ordered years ago but never got around to. Painted it up in about a week, wish I had more time for it but hey, deadlines and all that. Anyways here it is, lemme know what y'all think.

DHrqVU9.jpg

Great job!  The forgeworld avatar is such a great model, I really should get one for my Eldar...

True, it's a beauty. I have the spear version.

Rayven, That's a nice heat buildup effect on the body. I know it gets a bit complicated around the chest and abdomen but you've done a good job of getting the contrast in there. The only bit of criticism I can level is that the crest looks a bit plain just bronze. Apart from that it's really good. 

Great job!  The forgeworld avatar is such a great model, I really should get one for my Eldar...

True, it's a beauty. I have the spear version.

Rayven, That's a nice heat buildup effect on the body. I know it gets a bit complicated around the chest and abdomen but you've done a good job of getting the contrast in there. The only bit of criticism I can level is that the crest looks a bit plain just bronze. Apart from that it's really good. 

Thanks guys. I did do the jewel up but yeah I agree I could have added more detail to the chest piece. The next I do which will be for me I'll go into greater detail as I'll have more time to make all the transitions smoother and everything.

You definitely have done that model justice! 

Thank you very much. I had never painted an avatar or lava effects before and let me tell you, I was really nervous on how to do it. I actually said to my brother "I just hope I can do it justice as a centerpiece model" So that means a lot to me again thank you.

Archived