BlackPumpkin's Log of Many Colors

So I had a disappointing hobby year in 2018.  Work interfered with: my ability to paint a list for the ATC tournament, my pledge for the ETL, a patrol detachment for the new army challenge, and my remembering to even post in the boxing day challenge.  Sad times.

My hobby pledge for this year is to paint 500 points minimum every month, for any of my armies.  My punishment for any month will be to add and paint something to the patrol detachment of World Eaters I have to paint since I failed in the new army challenge (said detachment will be bought at some point in the next few weeks.)  Since I am mostly an Imperium player and only dabble in the other realms for Slaanesh and Orks, Khorne has me sad!  Time will tell how much of that "stuff" I have to paint. :wink:

As far as what I can pull from, I have Inquisition, Deathwatch, Grey Knights, Sisters, Catachans, Knights, Orks, Slaanesh Daemons and Emperor's Children.  If anyone wants to request a mini from one of these armies, feel free, and we shall see what we can do.

We are gonna start by posting pictures of the Lucius the Eternal I was able to finish up for the new army challenge, although he doesn't count for January, and we shall just see what else I end up painting!

Photo quality is not the best, but that's ok, I'm not entering a photo contest, lol.

C&C or thoughts are welcome, thanks for looking!!

Archived