Elysian 99th

Valaas

Hi All,

Been fairly active in the Raven Guard forums and the T'au up till now but, for this year I thought I'd take some allies for the Raven Guard and settled on the fluffy choice of Elysian Drop Troops (helped by a large pile of shame, gathered prior to them going oop).

Was going to go for the 101st, but thanks to some custom decals (and a lack of other regiment emblems) have settled on the 99th as they can tie-in with my Xenos Inquisitor Warband on occasion.

First up is the Company Commander, which I did for the boxing day bash:

IMG 20181227 221244

and then him with the rest of his Company Command Squad (WIP, awaiting decal for the banner):

IMG 20190103 013401

I'll post better pics of them individually once their complete.

Currently have a Commissar on the painting handle and once she's complete will crack on with the first 3 infantry squads.

Comments, questions and suggestions always welcome.

Cheers,
Valaas

Love me some Elysians!!! I bought an armies worth when Forgeworld dropped them. Love the color scheme nice and clean!. Really eager to see your Female Commissar! Is it a conversion? Keep it up can't wait to see more. Will help inspire me to begin the long process of working on mine,

Krash

Will they be ran as Elysians, or a different regiment?

Why field Elysians as anything other than Elysians? Why settle for second best? :P

I look forward to seeing what you do with yours. You have a nice scheme going and I think you'll find they are still fun to play with.

"FROM THE  SKIES!!!"

Cheers,

Thanks for all the comments :biggrin.:

Love me some Elysians!!! I bought an armies worth when Forgeworld dropped them. Love the color scheme nice and clean!. Really eager to see your Female Commissar! Is it a conversion? Keep it up can't wait to see more. Will help inspire me to begin the long process of working on mine,

Krash

Female Commissar is actually a 3rd party sculpt (Artel_W), with an Elysian head swap on the casualty.

IMG 20181202 010404

Welcome offically to the barracks Valaas :thumbsup:

Looks great, now we need moar*! 

Will they be ran as Elysians, or a different regiment?

*and a Land Radier :wink:

Will definitely be Elysians :wink: 

(and a Landraider in the future)

Should have a proper update soon.

Cheers,
Valaas 

Archived