Primaris Knights of Blood?

Sun Reaver

I guess when big E made the deal with the chaos gods to create the Primarchs Sanguinius got a bit too much of the Khorne juice but luckily not enough to corrupt them all to the same extend as the World Eaters with their nails. ^^

And here I thought fear to tread explained all of this.

No clue. Never read it.

It has to do with Sanguinius and his Blood Angels and Kha'banda along with other daemons.

I guess when big E made the deal with the chaos gods to create the Primarchs Sanguinius got a bit too much of the Khorne juice but luckily not enough to corrupt them all to the same extend as the World Eaters with their nails. ^^

And here I thought fear to tread explained all of this.

No clue. Never read it.

It has to do with Sanguinius and his Blood Angels and Kha'banda along with other daemons.

Lol yeah that much is obvious from the cover alone already. :D

Considering the reputation the renegade Knights of Blood had before death redeemed them in the Battle of Baal- and the fact a Chaos warband shares their name- Imperial citizens (including INQUISITORS) will automatically question the loyalties of a Primaris Chapter named after them, for the same reason they'd question that of Primaris Chapters named after the Dusk Raiders, Luna Wolves, or War Hounds.

It's all well and good to honor the Knights of Blood for dying in Baal's defense, redeeming themselves in the process; but no Primaris Chapter should reuse their name and Chapter symbol. Call your "Primaris Knights of Blood" something different, e.g., "Knights of Redemption," "Martyrs of Blood," etc., or the Inquisition and its Grey Knights allies will think, 'Better safe than sorry,' and purge the Chapter.

That’s predicated that the Inquisitor in question knows the name of the warband. Not all inquisitors know all the chaos warbands or have the knowledge we as players have. They wouldn’t question the excommunication part because the excommunication would have been lifted.

The Knights of Blood also were never a big priority of the Inquisition it seems since they were able to survive and continue doing things their way for quite some time unlike less lucky chapters who picked a fight with the Inquisition.

The Knights of Blood also were never a big priority of the Inquisition it seems since they were able to survive and continue doing things their way for quite some time unlike less lucky chapters who picked a fight with the Inquisition.

Poor poor Celestial Lions.

Stop reading my mind, witch! :D

Archived