Cenobyte servitor models

I'm unsure if this question really needs it's own topic, but I could not find anything matching through search...

The cenobyte servitor models carry the relics that Grimaldus hauled from the ruins of the Temple of the Emperor Ascendant.

These relics are a Imperial Aquila column, a Banner with the names of the first Armageddon settlers, and a stoup of (holy?) water.

The models that represent the servitors carry the same relics, except for the stoup...

From the model description:

"His three servitors are bedecked in extra details such as the iconography of the Black Templars Chapter, and carry relics from the Hive Helsreach's Temple of the Emperor Ascendant: one servitor is chained to a huge Imperial Aquila column, which he carries across his back, another carries the remains of a Banner, whilst the third has had his arms augmented to carry a stoup."

Well, if the servitor's arms where augmented to carry a stoup... why is he not carrying a stoup? The reason the servitors provide a buff is because of the relics, not their augmentations. Seems kind of weird to me.

Did the mold break? Why are only 2 of 3 relics represented on the models? Did Grimaldus drop the stoup and crack it?

Anyone decide to model the stoup and add to the model themselves?

GW used the wrong terminology in their description.  It's not carrying a stoup/font - its hands have been replaced with holy water sprinklers.

Pretty much this. It's not the first time GW used the wrong terminology for something related to Black Templars either. (see: what GW calls a tabard versus what a tabard actually looks like).

Archived