Newb question, Are there any rules for Furioso Contemptores?

Pippykins

...and if so where do I find them?

I'm only asking because I want to do build librarian dread on a contemptor body, but don't want to cause any confusion on rules over it. I just want to count whatever I make as a furioso librarian, but if there are already rules for a contemptor furioso or contemptor librarian that might change things. 

Currently, there are three classes of Contemptor: the plastic one in our Codex; the Relic one (FW rules, more varied weapons, etc); the Morris version (FW rules, no melee).

Model-wise, there is the plastic one, a generic relic FW one, and now a BA one.

If you want to kitbash, go for it it's your hobby; just explain to people if you need to as to what it may be.

On a personal note, seeing a Contemptor Librarian Dreadnought is always awesome and sadly rare...

Thanks! I think I'll just go through with it then when I get the chance. I have all the spare bits I need and the blastic GW contemptor seems like it'll be fun to use as a base. I'm thinking some robe/cloth work with a fairly elaborate force halberd. 

its was the only twin power-fist armed variant at the time. I made one of the plain jane FW contemptors up with this weapon combo, though never really used him. I should do something about that...

Yeah the rules came out for that in 5th edition and it even had option like th mag grapple and frag cannon, but with the way GW are today, no model, no rules.

Archived