Shadowspear and Dark Angels

lhavoc

From what I've seen they're too expensive to see a ton of use. I'm probably just going to run the lieutenant for the warlord trait and if I have spare points the suppressors or infiltrators, but if the leaks hold true they probably won't be a prominent part of my list

Huh... Yes... Yes the regular Primaris Libby does have the Inner Circle keyword.. So Yeap Primaris (Libby's I guess are tough to keep secrets from)

They get a crash course in the Inner Circle. Mortality rate of Librarians in the DA is high though for... reasons.

Huh... Yes... Yes the regular Primaris Libby does have the Inner Circle keyword.. So Yeap Primaris (Libby's I guess are tough to keep secrets from)

They get a crash course in the Inner Circle. Mortality rate of Librarians in the DA is high though for... reasons.

Don't forget the whole mind reading thing our Librarians have going for them.

All these models are available to DA, SW and BA;there's a page in the minidex saying "replace Captain with Master", "Librarian gets Inner Circle" and such like.

The Suppressors have "jump pack" equipment but no jump pack on the sculpt, just the jet boots. I'm converting mine with Mk IV jump packs.

These guys have potential "Dreadwing" written all over them!

Archived