Help with finding a Dark Angel Banner

Helias_Tancred

Hi all.

I recently picked up an old metal Dark Angel banner bearer. Of course the banner comes with just the frame for it. For the record I do the 4th company. Anyways where do you guys go to get banners? Whether its an image you download and print out on cardstock, paint your own, etc?

Just looking for ideas that work.

Hi all.

I recently picked up an old metal Dark Angel banner bearer. Of course the banner comes with just the frame for it. For the record I do the 4th company. Anyways where do you guys go to get banners? Whether its an image you download and print out on cardstock, paint your own, etc?

Just looking for ideas that work.

see signature

My standard bearer is made from the command squad kit and the DA veteran kit.

The standard has no markings so it’s either paint it yourself of transfers. GW used to make a transfer kit with our sacred standards on that fit the command squad banner but I’m not sure if they still do. You can usually pick the banner up on eBay from bits sellers.

gallery_74577_9223_1295031.jpeg

If anyone has the decal sheet with the Sacred Standards, I would definitely be interested. They don’t seem to be available anymore and I have a magnetized banner pole that is just made for them.

That's a very nice command squad!

My standard bearer is made from the command squad kit and the DA veteran kit.

The standard has no markings so it’s either paint it yourself of transfers. GW used to make a transfer kit with our sacred standards on that fit the command squad banner but I’m not sure if they still do. You can usually pick the banner up on eBay from bits sellers.

gallery_74577_9223_1295031.jpeg

Just need the old Sacred Standards (Banner of Retribution, Devastation, etc...). Hey also possible new topic what font are the DA Squad numbers? I need numbers for Squads 10-20. The Dark Imperium decals have some of Squads 10 and 16, but I can’t find any Gothic font that does the large 1 to small 0 that they use.

Archived