When to use Forlorn Fury

Wassa

"At the start of the first battle round, but before the first turn".

At this point do we know who actually has the first turn?

Do you guys use it to move infantry closer to the enemy while staying of line of sight or in cover? Any preference to units with/without jump packs?

Also, slightly random question, how many CP does a Blood Angels army generally have? All the strategems seems extremely CP hungry!

I usually have only 9CP but already use 2CP before the game begins for a 2nd relic and making my Captain Deathcompany. Depending on how shooty my opponent is, whether I go first or not and how the terrain situation looks like I usually burn another 2CP to gain free cover.

That leaves me with 5CP for the game which is really not a whole lot unfortunately. :sweat:

You use it right after seize

Yes

Most common use is smashcaptains as they get the DC keyword when you give them death visions' usually if you get first turn. You could also take a blob of death company and place them aggressive but within 13inches of a line of sight blocker, if you go second you can re-deploy them out of line of sight, then redeploy them with 'upon wings of fire'

I always bring a IG brigade as they can deal with horde and give CPs.  If you are going pure codex i would say atleast 2 batallions. 

Archived