Show me your renegades

Hellrender

Yes, i am not going to lie, the renegade traits look tempting and has me thinking i should no longer spend money on creating existing legions/warbands, as the rules constantly change, and just paint something cool that i can use as whatever...

So now i am looking for inspiration for a cool colour scheme. Show me yours!

My Slaanesh Warband, the Golden Horde. Shiny gold with purple trim. They've been mostly played as Emperor's Children, but I'm looking to trying out the new renegades.

The yellow on the marines is actually washes over a silver base, to keep a metallic look, while the LR is a model car gold spray paint.

gallery_21521_14538_663271.jpg

And the assembled forces from last year's ETL.

gallery_21521_14538_129991.jpg

I’ve decided to do a small band of Red Corsairs in something like the old style. They’ll keep their original chapter colors and each one will get at least one modern Red Corsairs shoulder pad. Here’s the test ex-Mantis Warrior and a fallen Primaris Lieutenant who will probably be an exalted champ. med_gallery_95846_15351_422291.jpegmed_gallery_95846_15351_1241708.jpeggallery_95846_15351_11641.jpeg

So... I have some Scourged. Just a few, here or there. Totally not thousands of points or anything...

Hidden Content

i40yLYGl.jpg?1

idEFhPUl.jpg?1

Ov6Og12l.jpg?1

LZPG9Rgl.jpg?1

49zHXwOl.jpg?1

akGSfGDl.jpg?1

sn7P6kNl.jpg?1

...and so on...

I've played around with the Company of Misery. I like the rich red of it, and the emblem is easy to paint. 

Hidden Content

QsWbJ0Ml.jpg?2

Also made some Pyre for fun with leftover bits one day.

Hidden Content

lTrtzupl.jpg?2

I was going to be painting more of the Pyre with the new CSM models, but now... since there are Scourged rules (which I'm very much a fan of)... time instead for my own range refresh of Renegades.

Archived