Reclusiarch Krieg's Imperial Knight gallery

Kastor Krieg

Wow love the triangle striping. Use a stencil? Or tape? 

Krash

Tamiya masking tape. Two straight pieces connected at an angle and cut off what's outside the overlap. Make sure to use the same still connected piece of tape to retain uniformity with following models :smile.:

The other two Armigers:

zNTg7PW.jpg

wfDbbJo.jpg

nbkrgAm.jpg

ULCBeCk.jpg

Imperial Knight Castellan
IxCLrbI.jpg

ufSTz6d.jpg

fQbZ2xl.jpg

pAPRydg.jpg

ssT0PnZ.jpg

phO3Qms.jpg

DlpXDLQ.jpg

rpBuE6k.jpg

NwM6HBe.jpg

Imperial Knight Warden #1
29WOkdI.jpg

2oxtYqw.jpg

BzB0zaA.jpg

9wPamMJ.jpg

SyoXQWI.jpg

IbcAXFR.jpg

and Imperial Knight Warden #2
MaZYM2e.jpg

0NMWWOm.jpg

qbp18D0.jpg

skNKtrt.jpg

pzXZATF.jpg

Excellent work on the Knights. I especially like Armiger Helverin with a dead Aeldari (Swooping Hawk Aspect warrior?) on his base.

Tamiya masking tape. Two straight pieces connected at an angle and cut off what's outside the overlap. Make sure to use the same still connected piece of tape to retain uniformity with following models

Thank for for the modeling tip.

Excellent work on the Knights. I especially like Armiger Helverin with a dead Aeldari (Swooping Hawk Aspect warrior?) on his base.

Tamiya masking tape. Two straight pieces connected at an angle and cut off what's outside the overlap. Make sure to use the same still connected piece of tape to retain uniformity with following models

Thank for for the modeling tip.

No biggie, mate :)

That's a generic Alaitoc guardian, as far as I know. Just one of the anti-tank turret gunners from the basic infantry kit. The Armiger did not appreciate the fire,  but his fate was still better than the Wraithlord's who got kicked / crushed by a Warden :D

Archived