Concerning Greater Possessed

Darnok

I have two questions about Greater Possessed: one about rules, one about models.

Starting with the rules. As I read the rules, I can not have a unit of GP with two diferent marks (despite them acting as seperate units fter deployment). So to have one GP for each of the marks, I would have to choose four units of one each - correct?

As you might have guessed by now: I want to have an appropriate model themed for each mark (to go alongside the corresponding unit of "normal" Possessed). I have troubles finding the "right" models though.

This one I want to use for Slaanesh:

01.jpg

This is my candidate for Tzeentch:

01.jpg

I also thought about getting the AoS Skullreapers, and combining the beastfeet, hound-face, right-hand claw and scorpiontail with a converted backpack and some yet-to-find left arm for Khorne:

99120201042_KhorneSkullreapers01.jpg

I am lost for inspiration when it comes to Nurgle though. Any idea is appreciated - not only for Nurgle, but for the other three as well!

Correct in that you would need 4 seperate units to get the 4 gods represented but you could make each of those units have 2 members if you were so inclined.

I liken both the Spadowspear options to fit Slaanesh best.

So here some Tzeentch Ideas to work off. Ogrid Thamuaturge for a bulkier look. Guant Summoner for the opposite lol. And what I would probably go with Cursling

As for inspiration, the AoS Khorne Slaughterpriest might be a good start. There is also Valkia and Skarr that would fit the role.

For Nurgle Lord of Blights or Lord of Plagues would be good places to start from. My personal favorite would be to work off of Gutrot Spume

Archived