Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

Looking good there Val! What’s phase two?

I am kinda curious about that too, he still has a ways to go for a full company though.

 

 

Well Phase Two as I mentioned in the video was doing lots of Aggressors! But I think I'm going to start getting into my Last Wall stuff, I'm thinking of making a Squad of Excoriators with a Chaplain leading them :)

Hey man, great Fists! Could you describe your way of painting yellow? It look really good!

 

Well it's basically Averland Sunset, Agrax lining and Lamentors Yellow (2 layers)

 

I have a video here if you're interested:

 

https://youtu.be/KvoZCR4clC8

 

Wow looks really great, that yellow is really good looking!

 

Thanks :)

Your Subjugators are well-painted and detailed. I especially like the Chaplain.

 

Is the Chapter canon, or one of your own creation?

 

Psst!, these are Excoriators. He intends to do Subjugators next.

 

Both of these chapters are canon.

  • 3 weeks later...

Got to deploy my Last Wall over the weekend (part of it anyway), was very fun seeing them all on the battlefield together :)

yfMlDdC.jpg

 

Mjfb5YJ.jpg

 

i5n6Lp3.jpg

 

Now they're back in the Cabinet awaiting their next purge session :D

EJGZMdrW4AIb6Go.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.