My shadowspear WIPs

micahwc

This is my WIP lord with jump pack. Ignore the colors as I am reusing various bits.

https://imgur.com/a/daHyRxw

We are using the character creation rules to make our warlord so this guy has the murder sword relic with the Flawless Host warlord trait for +3 attacks per 6 rolled to hit. He also has +1 to his invulnerable save, can only be wounded on a 4+ regardless of weapon strength, and has a 6+++.

I’m trying to decide what to give him in his other hand, I was thinking thunder hammer or combi-bolter.

Basically my fluff for him is that he is a chosen lord of Slaanesh who in persuit of perfection seeks out enemy champions to best in combat. Since almost all the opposing warlords are using the combination of better invulnerable save, only wounded on 4+, and feel no pain special rules from character creation, I gave him the murder sword to stack mortal wounds. He has 5 attacks base and will get +4 attacks against Imperium units per six he rolls and every hit does a mortal wound.

Heya, love the metallic green! I might have to steal that snake legs conversion also, it's great!

You might get some more responses if you display the photos directly in the thread, your can do this easily if you host the pics directly on B&C - I know I don't like clicking on links as I'm lazy.

You might get some more responses if you display the photos directly in the thread, you can do this easily if you host the pics directly on B&C - I know I don't like clicking on links as I'm lazy.

^this

Archived