Anyone buying an Apocalypse Detachment?

mertbl

I wandered in for the Castellan box today, and then tried to tell myself I had enough tanks...

Damn near Boltered myself for Heresy, ended up with 2 of them just to appease the Emperor. The 3 GW shops in Toronto are having a build/paint/play competition, and I'm gonna help pad the numbers as an extra penance

I remember the original Apoc boxes - they were great! Sadly I had enough Guard then so that hasn't changed since unfortunately :laugh.:

For new forces and filling holes these are just what the Emperor ordered, so any comrades out there should swoop while they can! Of course we'll also need pictures :wink:

The guard box looked like good value

I wish they had switched the chimera and command squad for a Baneblade though then I definitely would have got it :lol:

Castellan box was good value too but my table, closet and shelf of shame is bad enough already :ermm:

Can't wait to see all these reinforcements built and painted though :tu:

The guard box looked like good value

I wish they had switched the chimera and command squad for a Baneblade though then I definitely would have got it :lol:

Castellan box was good value too but my table, closet and shelf of shame is bad enough already :ermm:

Can't wait to see all these reinforcements built and painted though :tu:

I applaud your restraint good sir.

I am really tempted by this one, and so happy to see the Baneblade available from online retailers again. Those two and a start collecting and I’m basically set for some totally not heretical ‘guard to play alongside Cypher and the Fallen...

Guest MistaGav

I'm tempted to get the AM set as it has tanks and Heavy Weapon teams but I'm not fussed on the command squad really.

The box is a very good deal. They're asking $170 for a box that has 3 leman russes, a chimera, a heavy weapons squad and a command squad. A leman russ by itself is $56. A command squad is $25, a chimera is $40, and a heavy weapons squad is $35. The apocalypse box has $268 worth of models for $170. That's a great deal.

Archived