Lieutenant Amulius Conversion

KJB

Cobbled this guy together over the weekend, still haven't decided on which Chapter to go with - Thinking either Dark Angel, Imperial Fist or Ultramarine - Or a successor, I have no idea.... :rolleyes:

He has the head and left arm/sword from the DA Primaris upgrade kit and MK III shoulder pads from the Burning of Prospero box.

gallery_576_15659_20881.jpg

I decided to remove the awful purity seals that had been stuck on his right forearm, I didn't fully think this through as I then had to spend ages reshaping/carving his arm and wrist....

gallery_576_15659_10400.jpg

Still need to do the base and stick some purity seals on him (proper ones)

AND THEN GO THROUGH HELL TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT CHAPTER TO GO WITH - WHY IS IT SO HARD?!?!?!?

Slight amendment to make him more Captain like, added the cloak from the real Primaris Captain kit (which, surprisingly, fit perfectly...)

gallery_576_15659_18316.jpg

gallery_576_15659_25042.jpg

Also put together an Apothecary, no major changes bar the MK III shoulder pads and the removal of the dead marine (which I've always found slightly disrespectful...)

gallery_576_15659_28089.jpg

Just need to decide on a Chapter...

I'm leaning towards Imperial Fists...

Hmm, I do quite like the latest head (and what you've done with him in general... that tidbit about the cape was very interesting)

I do wonder about the bionic eye though, since he's holding a normal helmet... don't space marine characters with bionic eyes and a helmet not usually have eye slits for the bionic eye half of the helmet?

Like say the PriMarneus for example, his helmeted head doesn't have the normal eye-slit for the eye, but rather a big targeter thingy that presumably his bionic eye interfaces with when he has the helmet on.

I dunno, I think it would just bother me a bit.

Archived