Shadowspear Availability

reckoning

Nope. Might be able to find a copy floating around the internet or in a local store. Most (rightly) suspect that the models contained within will be re-released in different boxes, similar to Start Collecting, sometime in the future

Currently says out of stock on GW site. Are they still producing this box?

The UK version is still available, and doesn't have the usual marker for a limited production. The US version is 'temporarily out of stock online'. I think it will be around for a little longer at least, but who knows when the multipart kits will be coming - with the recent teaser for new primaris, they can't be that far off.

Though if you're only after the primaris, it'll probably be cheaper overall to just go to a box splitter on ebay, even with the markup.

Currently says out of stock on GW site. Are they still producing this box?

The UK version is still available, and doesn't have the usual marker for a limited production. The US version is 'temporarily out of stock online'. I think it will be around for a little longer at least, but who knows when the multipart kits will be coming - with the recent teaser for new primaris, they can't be that far off.

Though if you're only after the primaris, it'll probably be cheaper overall to just go to a box splitter on ebay, even with the markup.

This was my original intention because I worry how expensive the various models will be solo, and I can offset the cost with the sale of the chaos units.

I got a TON of genestealer cult models on eBay getting stuff split from the Deathwatch box, it was really easy converting the acolytes into hybrid and giving lots of them demo charges. You’re likely to save money looking there and not trying to sell chaos models.