Codex: Space Marines 2.0 speculation & discussion

Guest Triszin

Could be a typo. Could be 2 rules.

Jumping the gun, lithanies of faith could apply to BT and battle to other less religious chapters. That's what springs to my mind at least.

Definitely sounds plausible. We shall see next weekend once the first video reviews hit.

It would already help if there were different ways to get buffs. building a couple small forces with different jobs and different buffs would already decrease the need to castle up. I personally dislike to castle, even if it is effective, so any opportunity to be effective without castling up is very welcome.

I like the war machine (can’t remember the name) but I’m disappointed it’s not a light dread, because now it won’t have wisdom of the ancients.

We don't know anything about its keywords. It's not impossible GW will just any Space Marine walker the Dreadnought keyword (though I wouldn't hold my breath either).

I like the war machine (can’t remember the name) but I’m disappointed it’s not a light dread, because now it won’t have wisdom of the ancients.

Acceptable and understandable given it isn't an ancient.

It's a pretty expendable asset, all things considered. If it breaks down, you aren't abandoning a veteran of a thousand battles - you're just ditching a machine. We'll see if the points costs make that true in action as well.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/08/05/space-marines-preview-enhanced-chapter-tacticsgw-homepage-post-1-2/

Vehicles get chapter tactics.

Ravenguard, smartly, don't get -1 to hit for vehicles, but are in cover

Ultramarines the same?

Iron Hands quite good- 6+++, overwatch on 5+, double wound marker for vehicles

Salamanders is the best? Same reroll, but also ignore -1 AP on ranged weapons

White scars can advance and charge + fall back and charge and ignore negatives t hit for assualt/heavy weapons

Alrighty then. This is pretty good. Looking forward to the preview tomorrow then.

Whats everyones thoughts on the new Stalker? 5 man msu for holding objectives worth it?

Trying to work out what units it's good against.

Alright vs other primaris

Good vs eldar bikes or all types

Archived