3D Templar & Marine parts

I'm debating about doing a couple small icons for the front. 

Here's the side door and a side by side with the rear. Tomorrow I'll be tackling the details on the back face of the doors. If I can get the files sent in by this weekend I'll probably have the prints in about 2-3 weeks and then I can mold them up for resin casting. 

1024231-.jpg1024230-.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hover Tank Doors 1

Hover Tank Doors 2

Hover Tank Doors 3

I've had a lot of life & family distractions the last couple of months so my gaming has been on the backburner. I finally got in the prints for my custom tank doors, fit is very snug and I'm happy with how they came out. I've be adding purity seals to the doors by hand so that they are all individualized.

I'll be making some resin copies available, check the link in my sig. 

I primarily use Maya to do the models and zbrush for renders. Blender is also a great option (and is free)

I was toying around with modifying heavy bolters into assault cannon razorback using a couple of the weapon barrels I make. I think I'm leaning towards the second version with the can style shroud on the end. 

barrels

DSC05480

DSC05482

DSC05485

DSC05487

DSC05494

The barrel swap is pretty easy, here's the basic step by step. 

barrel upgrade

Edited by Rogue Crusader

• 1 month later...

A while back I previously made some heavy guardbrace pads that could be heated up and fit over shoulder pads, they work pretty well but I decided to model a complete shoulder pad with it already attached. Here's some renders of the model, I'm currently test printing several copies and I've also uploaded it to shapeways. 

shoulder1

shoulder2

shoulder3

For reference these are the older style guardbrace, I was able to modify the original 3d file to have it curved around the pad but keeps the same overall size.   

Black Templar Sword Brethren

Black Templar Bike

Edited by Rogue Crusader