Gothizzar Harvester as Hellbrute

slitth

Putting the arms and skull on a boxnought would/venerable dread definitely make a great helbrute. As is the model does not have enough techy bits for my taste.

Kitbash some heavy bolter mounts onto the forearms, which each pre-existing khopesh serves as a power bayonet for? Maybe replace that standard with a Cyclone missile launcher?

Is it just me or would the Gothizzar Harvester make a lovely addition to a chaos army

Perhaps as a Hellbrute?

The first thing I thought when I saw it was "Ooooo, daemon prince"!

Maulerfiend/Forgefiend Would be great for this too

All good choices, but what are its Profile and Special Rules in Age of Sigmar? Are they comparable to Magnus or Mortarion's, i.e., can I claim, "This is Daemon Primarch Lorgar, here to open humanity's eyes to the glory of the Chaos gods!" or "Perturabo has returned to conquer the Phalanx, corrupt Dorn's sons and break the Imperial Fists into his service, proving once and for all he is the superior warrior and warlord!"?

Is it just me or would the Gothizzar Harvester make a lovely addition to a chaos army

Perhaps as a Hellbrute?

The first thing I thought when I saw it was "Ooooo, daemon prince"!

Maulerfiend/Forgefiend Would be great for this too

All good choices, but what are its Profile and Special Rules in Age of Sigmar? Are they comparable to Magnus or Mortarion's, i.e., can I claim, "This is Daemon Primarch Lorgar, here to open humanity's eyes to the glory of the Chaos gods!" or "Perturabo has returned to conquer the Phalanx, corrupt Dorn's sons and break the Imperial Fists into his service, proving once and for all he is the superior warrior and warlord!"?

Unknown as of yet