Laying in Wait + Perfect Ambush + Auspex Scan

Morticon

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to it (just hoping ive missed some exception), but .....

if a GSC player uses laying in wait and deploys a unit within 3", is there any chance to get off Auspex scan before Perfect Ambush triggers? 

Seems like they both happen immediately after setting up, which means its the GSC player's chance to resolve first :/ 

Someone prove me wrong..please. 

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to it (just hoping ive missed some exception), but .....

if a GSC player uses laying in wait and deploys a unit within 3", is there any chance to get off Auspex scan before Perfect Ambush triggers? 

Seems like they both happen immediately after setting up, which means its the GSC player's chance to resolve first :/ 

Someone prove me wrong..please. 

I agree that the GSC player (active players turn) should be able to determine the order between scan and ambush, since both are resolved immediately after setting up.

Edited by shanewatts

Seems they both would be triggered by the same criterea (unit arriving from reinforcements) so the player whose turn it is (GSC in this case) would be able to decide what order it goes off on.

Why is this an issue though? They get to move right up in your face as they are blasted to kingdom come? They cant come within 1 inch of you unless they charge though and that happens later on. So you can still fire at them. Or at the very least im fairly sure that they cant use that move to get within charge range :huh.: