Warhammer Facebook page: please don't spam!

Brothers,

I have seen a number of playful posts requesting news of Black Templars on the Warhammer Community Facebook page, but I have also seen many quite impolite and spammy posts - so many that the page moderators there have begged people to stop.

I know we are all zealous types, (and there's nothing to suggest anyone from our forum is involved at all) but this is just to bring it to your attention, so that we can avoid piling in and making it worse!

The community team have been really clear that they have passed on the deluge of requests to the relevant folks at GW, and it's not like they're gonna be told anything before the shadowy bosses decide to tell us all. The best thing we can do for our community of players right now is simply to engage respectfully And positively, showing we are active players and hobbyists.

Thank you brothers,

May our crusade never end.

GUILTY In the name of the emperor. 2 last week; maximum 15 since 8th edition started. Thats nothing can called"Spam".

If there are a lot of players who are not saying "everything is fine and I love GW... blablabla" then GW have to overthink their politics.

Sometimes it would be good for GW to give us more informations.

I have seen it. I usually post there once in a while.

Although I did say on the relevant post for them to ban whomever is in charge of the releases because they have been spamming ultramarines.

I do avoid the page because I hate the drones that go around replying, as if its from them I want to hear an answer from.

And to be fair this is a situation of their own making.

They announce 6 supplements, give no info whatsoever for the BT fanbase, and track history shows that they have treated BT under par.

So if people are spamming them, its their own fault.

Say something to reassure people, because if they under deliver again, im sure its gonna be ugly.

Edited by Sete

Although I did say on the relevant post for them to ban whomever is in charge of the releases because they have been spamming ultramarines.

I do avoid the page because I hate the drones that go around replying, as if its from them I want to hear an answer from.

They announce 6 supplements, give no info whatsoever for the BT fanbase, and track history shows that they have treated BT under par.

Say something to reassure people, because if they under deliver again, im sure its gonna be ugly.

I just want GW to, the next time people ask about Black Templars, they just quote Gene Wilder in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory:

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/ARj2OMThsPoAw/giphy.gif

If only to see the reaction.  Plus it could be worse.

You could be Grey Knights.

Black Templars are clearly getting something, but GW is being tight-lipped about it.

Edited by Gederas

I just want GW to, the next time people ask about Black Templars, they just quote Gene Wilder in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory:

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/ARj2OMThsPoAw/giphy.gif

If only to see the reaction. Plus it could be worse.

Black Templars are clearly getting something, but GW is being tight-lipped about it.

all we know is something from "leaks" - not official from GW. THATs the point.

If they would answer that in this form like this GIF.... I had no problem with.

If they decide to shut down my favourite product because they dont support that anymore - its okay.

But holding me with false hopes and not being honest to their costumers is immoral.

You could be Grey Knights.

a own codex ? a new model ?

that would be nice.

Beside the fact that all people in gathering storm who were friends with gullyman get a new model...

- Celestine

- Cypher

- Greyfax

- Voldus (ahh... Grey Knight)

- Amalrich :dry.::censored::censored::censored:

Edited by Marshal Mattias

Guys, I'm not really looking for people to justify harassing some social-media-representative for information they clearly won't have. It's as fruitless as following your local GW employee around the store screaming "Black Templars" at the top of your voice.

Products get announced when they get announced, as they always have - and it's plastic soldiers, not some great moral outrage. Banter is fun, and plenty of BT players have enquired about what the future may hold - the message has been sent.

The reason for my bringing this to the attention of our forum, was to ask that people don't damage the one line of communication to GW that we actually have.

Winding up the community support team to the extent that they start banning people from the page? This achieves nothing, and makes us all look crazy. Nobody is under any obligation to acquiesce to this request, but just consider the potential impact - do we want them to actually read questions from BT players in the future, or just sigh and ignore legitimate sensible posts, because they're so burned out by BT spam?

*Let's not get into off-topic codex-comparisons here please.*

and it's plastic soldiers, not some great moral outrage. Banter is fun, and plenty of BT players have enquired about what the future may hold - the message has been sent.

T

no its not just plastic models. Its my hobby beside health, friends, work and family its the most important thing for many of us here. A hobby is always connected with emotions and a positive thing - when they took it from you it is very hard - especially if you doing it since start of 3rd edition.

https://www.beltz.de/fileadmin/beltz/productsfine/9783779934004.jpg

maybe interesting (must be there in any other language) 

Playing is very important for humanity.

If there is anything, even if it's token, they could post a teaser like "the fire rises" with a baller BT logo at a minimum. That would be enough. GW has made it's own rod for itself at this point.

THIS