My first crusade, primaris sword brethren&true scale termies

Lovely, surprised we don't see more of those kromlech bodies in the wild. Fantastic start to a crusade right here.

More info about that stellar black please. What's your method and paint recipe?

I really like the kromlech bodies too, paints used were p3 thamar black, citadel lothern blue and skull white. Started with airbrush thamar black all over for base coat then washed out airbrush and put lothern blue in and thamar black (its hard to say what the ratio is, it was kinda like a black/grey with a hint of blue) I highlighted selectively with that, then added a bit of skull white for a smaller highlight. Then glazed thinned thamar black back in the shadows from the highlight to reestablish the main base coat. Edited by Nandor The Relentless

Really nice conversions, the terminator true-scale method is always one that looks great. It makes for a "mark" of power armour that is a bit baroque in appearance befitting the Imperium. Works extra well here for the knightly aesthetic of the Black Templars. The Terminator conversion isn't one I have seen before and I think it works rather well although it makes the difference between terminators and marines less distinct, but that is always a challenge when one scales it up.

I -really- like the more painted Sword Brother you have in the comparison photo. I look forward to seeing one done.

Really nice conversions, the terminator true-scale method is always one that looks great. It makes for a "mark" of power armour that is a bit baroque in appearance befitting the Imperium. Works extra well here for the knightly aesthetic of the Black Templars. The Terminator conversion isn't one I have seen before and I think it works rather well although it makes the difference between terminators and marines less distinct, but that is always a challenge when one scales it up.

I -really- like the more painted Sword Brother you have in the comparison photo. I look forward to seeing one done.

Thank you! I really cant stand how small normal marines and terminators look now compared to the new primaris range, I'm working to finish the partially painted brethren before I do any more conversions but I plan to eventually scale up normal marines a bit or convert some primaris to look more like regular templars, devastators etc.

Nice conversions, looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks! I have lots of plans for conversions, so I've got you covered. :)