A more shooty Blood Angels list ...

Helias_Tancred

I think aggressors and hellblasters surrounding a core of buff characters like a smash captain, lieutenant, and an ancient with the relic banner could be decent. The group could move into the center of the table and the characters could jump around to fend off melee threats. Aggressors are no slouch in melee either. Use a few intercessors to screen your little death ball and you'd probably be quite the threat. If you really wanted you could throw in a Deredeo for the invuln aura to increase resilience further. I've never play tested this, so I'm not saying it's fantastic, but I've been theory crafting it for a while. I just can't afford all the models to play it out yet.

Circle the wagons:

-Devastators and Hellblasters in the center

-Company Ancient w/ SoS in the middle with Corbulo and Dante In the center

-Ring Intercessors around the edge

This gives you serious firepower that does damage as it dies and can come back on a re-rollable 4+ from Corbs. Melee units have to fight through the Intercessors who will be +1S with 3A the turn they are charged with exploding hits and full re-rolls from Dante.

Circle the wagons:

-Devastators and Hellblasters in the center

-Company Ancient w/ SoS in the middle with Corbulo and Dante In the center

-Ring Intercessors around the edge

This gives you serious firepower that does damage as it dies and can come back on a re-rollable 4+ from Corbs. Melee units have to fight through the Intercessors who will be +1S with 3A the turn they are charged with exploding hits and full re-rolls from Dante.

I like this idea. I wonder if Infiltrators would work in place of Intercessors. A bit more expensive but it will inhibit enemy deep striking into you.