A personal challenge to all my brothers and sisters!

I realized that I've been contributing to some of the negativity around here by complaining about the complaining. So instead of that, I'm going to practice what I preach and just update my crusade thread. If your crusade thread is no longer on the front page, I challenge you to do the same! Edited by +Chaplain Matthias+

I used Blue Stuff mold and two-component resin due to complexity to find Chapter Upgrade sprue here now. And to be honest, I`m using these tabards only for lieutenants and sergeants and small tabards from Spellcrow.for Primaris initiates. Hope, PA2 will provide more new background for Black Templars chapter because I still don`t know what to do with marines in Phobos armour....

Edited by Paladin_61RUS

Hope, PA2 will provide more new background for Black Templars chapter because I still don`t know what to do with marines in Phobos armour....

I'm just pretending they don't exist and building a very large tide of very angry Intercessors (with tabards, knives, and a lot of blood spatter).

As per my earlier comments, the last three intercessors of my fighting company have been finished, and so I've spent the morning photographing my fighting company properly. I should probably buy a lighting tent at some point, but I've got enough gear from freelancing a bit that I was able to cobble together something fairly decent.

Later today, the unnamed crusade will be getting a name and lots of pretty photos.

Edited by SufficientAnonymity