Notable Named Templar Characters w/o Models or Rules

Schlitzaf

So given Draco recent excommunication, made me think which notable Templar Characters have existed in prominent fashions that currently do not have models or rules.

1) Castallen Draco*

2) Marshall-Champion Almerich (Gathering Storm)**

3) High Marshall Ludoldus (Founder of LRCrusader)***

4) Master of Sanctity Mordred**** (Grim Mentor)

5) Grimaldus Command Squad (Prominent in Helsreach)

Also I believe Templar campaign vs CW Eldar, we had a Castallen or Marshall w/Power Ax and CombiMelta who had a name

*Castallen with Proper Equipment

**Marshall Or EChampion

***Helbrecht or Marshall w/ Burning Blade&CM Upgrade

****Chaplain

Mordred was the previous Reclusiarch. The Master of Sanctity is Theodred.

I would also add Chaplain-Initiate Cyneric, Jurisian the Master of the Forge and there's also an Initiate called Brusc in the fluff.

The Marshal with Axe and Combi-Melta was actually a generic SM Captain model, but he was always treated as BT because he has a full tabard. My version actually came with a Storm Bolter.

I can't remember their names, but we've had 2 notable dreadnought characters. One is called He Who Endures or some such, the other was our High Marshal for a time. I'm on 15 minute break right now or I'd look them up.

Some of the people in your list died in the same book they were introduced, though. I'd rather not see them make the cut, especially Almerich. That whole story line pissed me off as both a Khorne and a BT player. Got to see both of my factions get jobbed simultaneously because the UM suck.

I can't remember their names, but we've had 2 notable dreadnought characters. One is called He Who Endures or some such, the other was our High Marshal for a time. I'm on 15 minute break right now or I'd look them up.

Some of the people in your list died in the same book they were introduced, though. I'd rather not see them make the cut, especially Almerich. That whole story line pissed me off as both a Khorne and a BT player. Got to see both of my factions get jobbed simultaneously because the UM suck.

You're thinking of TANKRED and Marshal Magneric for the Dreadnought characters.

If we go that route, all characters in Damnation Crusade (including especially Gerhart/Tankred). There's also (but should we mention him) the Castellan or Marshall that offers himself to Slaanesh in Daemonifuge.

Also, if anyone cares to look it up, didn't our venerable chaplain make a Ludolus model based on Helbrecht and a fairly snazzy helmet ?

Did he get in? In Circle of Honour his petition to join was rejected by the Dreadnought

There are 2 shorts were he is a Sword Bro.

One is glorious tomb, where the dread is His old Initiate, and sees him running past with his initiate squad as the sword bro leader.

The other i think its season of shadows on armaggedon where he is with his old neophyte, now initiate, and a few more neophytes.

Edited by Sete