New to Chaos

ImperialTuba

Hello!

A friend of mine who no longer plays generously gave me his collection of Chaos Space Marines, so I guess I'll soon be painting and learning how to play a new faction in the coming months. Honestly never thought I'd be playing anything but loyalist armies. The codex I got wasn't 8th edition (must be either 6th or 7th) but I've still had a good time reading the lore in it. I'm planning to run them as Black Legion when the time comes to actually use them in a game.

A few models I got with the lot:

x3 Chaos Rhinos (+1 unbuilt, still in the box)

x1 Chaos Land Raider

x2 Daemon Prince (one regular, on of Nurgle)

x~15 Khorne Berserkers

x~15 Chaos Space Marines (most with Bolters, a few with Meltas)

x5 Chaos Bikers

x1 Defiler with autocannons, twin flamer, and battle cannon 

x~10 Raptors

x5 Chaos Terminators

There's definitely some stuff I'm forgetting, but that should be most of it. Looking forward to this unexpected turn in the hobby. 

That's quite the collection! You have all you need to get gaming already, but as it's not everything room to grow if you wish :thumbsup: How completed are they, will you need to strip any down? Don't forget pictures :wink:

Most of the army is already built but unpainted. Mostly plastic, but there's a few of the older, metal models. There's also plenty of extra bits and few other things still sitting on the sprue. Hope to post some progress with them soon.