DIY - Templar Supplement

Schlitzaf

So with our supplement release/rules spoiled. I want to get working on my DIY Supplement Templar’s with some modifications using what we have now. But I want to try get and get group chat going on something like a discord.

Any of my fellow Templar’s interested in such an endeavor?

for the moment i am very happy with it but if you want input:

mix different Lithanies.

reroll advance rolls while you are in the assault doctrine, in addition reroll hit rolls of 1.

Crusader helmet - at the end of the movement phase select one unit to be in the assault doctrine 

for the moment i am very happy with it but if you want input:

mix different Lithanies.

reroll advance rolls while you are in the assault doctrine, in addition reroll hit rolls of 1.

Crusader helmet - at the end of the movement phase select one unit to be in the assault doctrine

This wouldn’t be in the thread, would try and organize it on something like discord. This is just interest gauging if we as community would want to do it

I have an interest. It wouldn’t be hard to do imo, provided you played it a little conservatively.

Replace our Doctrine bonus with the White Scars one, a strat that lets you speak an extra Litany at the end of the Movement Phase, and an army-wide rule that we start in Tactical Doctrine rather than Devastator, so we’d be able to reach Assault Doctrine T2 but would have to use the Stratagem to go back to Devastator. Boom, fixed.