Lore in PA2

Medjugorje

It harkens back to the theory that someone in the lore department really does like us and pushes us for at least be included regularly in lore, but that it does not mean it translates to the higher ups greenlightning model production for us.

It does explain why we're so repeatedly pulled out in the lore, so I im inclined to believe it.

I understand what you are saying but i do not think PA2 was "our" book.

I was chaos, sorc in the cover, sorc miniature. We just happened to have rules there because we had no miniature/supplement.

I do not expect miniatures with PA9, but i sure as hell do after.

BT is due a char and sprue and CF with Pedro.

Edited by Sete

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heh guys.

Have you seen latest speech/text/trailer that refeers to saturday announcements?

Sword. Wrath.god emperor

There is a plenty of words who remand to us.

Edited by _luca_93

Like I said on the other thread, first one Inquisition, second one sisters of battle and third one marines.

It's the set up for PA9 that will deliver us into the Necron narrative for the next edition.

I expect to see the next wave of primaris marines and new necrons saturday.

And I think we might like the next wave, but not expecting anything Templar specific.

Edited by Sete

Guys.

If im not wrong, there are only two factions in imperium whi believe big - E is a god.

Sisters, and BT.

Bt appears, in artworks, background,teasers seems to remind to us and... A starter packs marines vs necron is almost sure. I seriously start thinking, could be involved.

But what about the hype train?

Hype is the first step on the road to VICTORY

You heard it here first folks, time to pawn off your clothes, BT to replace Ultramarines as GW's flagship series!!! Helbrecht is getting Void Shields!!! 

Guys.

If im not wrong, there are only two factions in imperium whi believe big - E is a god.

Sisters, and BT.

That's not accurate. Essentially every imperial faction believes the Big E is a god, aside from the majority of space marine chapters. Even among the exceptions, I know that the Black Templars are not alone in that belief anymore, but I can't think of any definites off the top of my head. (Blood Ravens??)

Guys.

Sisters, and BT.

Bt appears, in artworks, background,teasers seems to remind to us and... A starter packs marines vs necron is almost sure. I seriously start thinking, could be involved.

Sorry thats not correct. The whole Imperium see him as a god. But there is a big discussion  on facebook about the quotes which allegedly have been in the 4th edition Codex. 

Maybe we are again a big part in the lore. But my hopes are destroyed after those years. (I think we will get something but not within the next half year)

@Brother adeldard - the Red Scorpions and the Hospitalers so far believe in the emperor as a god and a few more. I researched that in lexicanum and some wikis a few years ago but i cant remember all chapters.

Edited by Medjugorje

Don't forget gathering storm

Gathering Storm avtually important, we had a central tenet and a cool character is now a meme but Almerich had potential

Guys.

Sisters, and BT.

Sorry thats not correct. The whole Imperium see him as a god. But there is a big discussion on facebook about the quotes which allegedly have been in the 4th edition Codex.

Maybe we are again a big part in the lore. But my hopes are destroyed after those years. (I think we will get something but not within the next half year)

@Brother adeldard - the Red Scorpions and the Hospitalers so far believe in the emperor as a god and a few more. I researched that in lexicanum and some wikis a few years ago but i cant remember all chapters.

Im the one of the discussion. Luca.

Well, remember also about the imperial truth. Officialy BT and Sisters are the only ones who believe Big Emprah is a God.

No, officially BT are the only Space Marine chapter that believes the Emperor is a god. This just puts them in line with the mainstream Imperium belief. That's why the Ecclesiarchy has so much power.

The Imperial Truth has been defunct for close to ten thousand years. The Imperial Cult essentially replaced it.

The imperial truth does not exist anymore. The Imperial Creed is common except the most space marine chapters do not believe in him as a god and the mechanicum do it a very "strange" way.

The Custodes know that the imerpial truth was a lie. In "Valdor" its said that the imperial truth had been a instrument to seperate the loyal people from the rest...

Edited by Medjugorje