Primaris EC conversion - help

Ciler

So, someone posted a few weeks back a primaris EC conversion based on Lt Clasius (from Warhammer Conquest) but I can't remember who nor in which thread. I'm looking for the pics for inspiration to do my own. Help a brother ?

The Apothecary body is a great base because of the tabard. And we have a really useful chapter component for a Calsius conversion with the sheathed BT sword. (IMO the most useful item in the upgrade kit, with no conversion work whatsoever, you can plonk a power sword on anyone and still be WYSIWYG!)

By the way, I think the post you were thinking of is in here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/353155-a-clean-slate-reinhards-primaris-crusade/page-5

Edited by Brother Adelard

The Apothecary body is a great base because of the tabard. And we have a really useful chapter component for a Calsius conversion with the sheathed BT sword. (IMO the most useful item in the upgrade kit, with no conversion work whatsoever, you can plonk a power sword on anyone and still be WYSIWYG!)

By the way, I think the post you were thinking of is in here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/353155-a-clean-slate-reinhards-primaris-crusade/page-5

An excellent conversion to be sure, worthy of being a source of inspiration. I would however advice anyone seeking to do something similiar to check out Eberious' Crusade for more pictures of  how it looked before paint was applied to it. You can see several shots of the champion in his WIP thread