DKK Basilisk

TorvaldTheMild

Looks very cool! Love the conversion!

However, a regular human would most likely not be able to lift a cased artillery round of that relative size the way the DKOK dude is holding it. Those IRL would be like 70-100 kg which is not easy to handle that way (unless you're a Catachan that spends his time either on the battlefield or in the gym).

You'll have to blame FW for that, that's what they look like holding shells, I just made my own shells for the Basilisk because the static kit costs a lot and I'm not gonna use the shells for it on a basilisk.   Its hard to make a model look like its carrying weight I think so there's nothing really I can do about that.

Edited by TorvaldTheMild

• 3 weeks later...

good paint job!

Now I suggest you move on with some weathering, OPR (oil paint rendering, check it out on youtube) and do some scratches, chipping with some neat rust effects and also dust or mud on the treads.

good paint job!

Now I suggest you move on with some weathering, OPR (oil paint rendering, check it out on youtube) and do some scratches, chipping with some neat rust effects and also dust or mud on the treads.

Cheers, the paint job is just started, I'll be doing a lot more, I'm just cataloguing my progress.  

Edited by TorvaldTheMild