Sigismund Showcase

_Dalion_

Definitely thumbs up on the EC helmet.  That's my only beef with the FW model since Sigismund is supposed to have hair...  I was actually wondering if putting a helmet on the model would look odd but it fits nicely.  I'd be tempted to try a GK termie helmet and a set of laurels from the Sternguard kit for a more unique look but I don't know if that would be too big.  FW also had a HH Templar upgrade kit with some nice helmets.

Nice work!

I also experminted around with some GK helmets. In my opinion they dont fit very well.

What would also look pretty damn good are the helmets from the BT upgrade spue. Model a laurel and its the way to go :-)

I also experminted around with some GK helmets. In my opinion they dont fit very well.

What would also look pretty damn good are the helmets from the BT upgrade spue. Model a laurel and its the way to go :-)

I don't remember what kit it comes with but there is a sperate Laurel that can probably be added to just about any helm...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

you're being very harsh on yourself.

And this is how we become better painters. ;)

And bitter paint eating people :) (I seriously through eat certain colors and shades/washes depending what army I'm working on at the time).

• 1 year later...

Archived