Master of Sanctity

Ipsen

Master of sanctity is a stratagem in the space Marine book

There's no corresponding strategem in the updated rules given to DA

Personally think thier sitting on a few changes and not pushing them to all Marines to see what impact they have

It's probably because we have a chief librarian character and they see the whole character upgrades for 1 CP as a group, rather than individual strats.  That being said, it irks me how the smaller changes sometimes don't get passed down to non-codex marines.  This stratagem and others like Gravitic Amplification surely would apply to all chapters?  I guess vanilla marines do need their positives, but they get units like Centurions et al.

Hey ho, let's hope you're right and they're doing as you say and with 8.5 ed. codexes we'll see them included.

The annoying thing is is that they've got a good mechanism for putting all of this in place - keywords.

Azrael already has the Chapter Master keyword, so the Stratagem is safe to include for successor chapters (seeing as you can't have two Dark Angel Chapter Masters). Ezekiel would only have to have the Chief Librarian keywords included to also include the equivalent stratagem, which can be a minor FAQ / Errata update. Technically the Dark Angels Master of Sanctity doesn't have a model or rules, so the corresponding stratagem could be imported without problem. So there's little to stop them from either bundling these into the relevant publication (i.e. Ritual of the Damned), or just including a statement that the Masters of the Chapter Stratagems included in PA2 can be used by Dark Angels / Blood Angels / Space Wolves as required. 

They've literally done 90% of the work, they just needed that little more to cross the line...

Forgive me if I’m wrong brothers. I’m playing with battlescribe as I am pick up the book tomorrow. The chaplains allow us to select one litany but Litany of Hate and Stoic Prosecution are also on his profile. Do we have access to all three but only one per turn? Edited by eternal_warrior12