Mortifier question

I may be overlooking something simple but it could change allot points wise if I'm wrong.

The anchorite upgrade for mortifiers, is that a once per unit upgrade like a Sargent for example or can you take 4 and upgrade them all?

24 points for 4 models to upgrade to a 3+ save, it would really increase their survivability plus having Ordo rules as sisters open them up to things like advance and fire with heavy Flamers and advance and charge Strats.

Trying to build a 8 mortifier mad church combat army so if anyone can confirm this it would be a great help.

I'm pretty sure the <Order> keyword omission was on purpose, not specific to the English translation.

They have <Adepta Sororitas> but not <Order>.  And if you dig through the fluff it'll say something about them not necessarily being of the Order that they are fighting beside... they're more akin to Penitent Engines in that regard (they just grab them and go with no consideration on original Order), but having the Adepta Sororitas keyword does give it some advantages.

And yes, as stated above, you may only upgrade 1 Mortifier to an Anchorite.  I would be terrified of the army bringing massed Anchorites... that would be a singularity of misbehaved Sisters... and that's a gross understatement.

Yes they lack Ordo, it was just the sister key word they had which is still a boon for Strats.

Sadly a oversight, been reading the new book so much it's blending together at this point.

Shame they can not take the amour upgrade unit wide, I love the idea of running them in units of 4 but a 4+ save isn't great.

I wonder if for WYSIWYG purposes you have to assemble Mortifier with sarcophagus to make it an Anchorite? This could be problematic since a set has only 1 sarcophagus and 1 standard mortifier sister. Other bodies are for Penitent Engines.

I think that each box has 2 of each sprue shown on the GW website. Notice that there's only two buzzblades, two flamers, etc. The multiple Penitent bodies is just to give you some variety in assembly. The Anchorite "sarcophagus" is just a lid that fits over the regular mortifier body. So for a squad of 4, you'd assemble them the same, then add the lid to one to make her the anchorite.