Primaris Captain and Intercessor Sergeant

footforhire

https://imgur.com/a/q5pPGFO

Hi Folks!

I just wanted to share with everyone the miniatures that I've been working on over the past couple of weeks. I don't have a lot of time to devote to the hobby, but I GREATLY enjoy putting these together and am looking forward to painting them and putting them on the battlefield!

So, I am extremely new to the game and the community, and I wanted to put my work out there for you more experienced folks to comment or offer suggestions for moving forward. These are my first two whole models that I have put together. I liked building out the Intercessor Sergeant because there were so many options in the box from his stance to his weaponry, accessories and arm configurations. I'm extremely impressed. I'm excited to finish the rest of the squad.

While there wasn't as much variety with the Captain, I still had a fun time putting him together, taking care to file down the sprue leftovers and shave off the mold lines (even though I probably could stand to do a better job). My more immediate concern is figuring out how to paint these guys and whether or not I've made a HUGE mistake by not painting them before putting them together. I have the bodies of the Intercessors all put together, I just have to decide on how to configure their arms and weapons load-outs. I'd like to decide whether or not to paint the bodies and the parts before putting them on so I don't create more undue stress than I already have.

As far as these pictures go, I ran them through darktable and tried to make them look artsy, but I'm still playing around with that as well. If the theatrics is annoying for these 'work in progress' posts, I get it, just let me know. It's close to bed time and I  wanted to get this post in so I can get some feedback on all of this. Again, I'm looking forward to working through the Intercessors and painting these bad boys so I can get them on the battlefield. For the Emperor!

Best,

Brother Rareling

Edited by footforhire

You can, if you want to just place image in post by adding the brackets and img as shown to your copied link but take the spaces out..its invisible if I dont put spaces in the example

[ img ] insertcopiedlinkhere [/ img ]

Thanks! When I try to edit my post to add the images inline, the interface is telling me that i'm not allowed to do that in this community.