Legs for Kasrkin from Anvil Industries

Sorry for spamming a lot of different topics, but I have been trying to figure out which legs to use for the models I am ordering, and I am trying to have them match the few Kasrkin models I have as much as possible (though I know it wont be exact).

Currently I am tied between 2 sets, either the armoured legs

https://anvilindustry.co.uk/images/thumbs/0000850_armoured-legs-1-static_550.jpeg

or the short great coat

https://anvilindustry.co.uk/images/thumbs/0004122_short-greatcoat-legs-1-static_550.jpeg

I have looked through a few more options on the site and I do think that these 2 are the ones that I think would fit best.

The armored legs look great. 

Darn it....I have a ton of Mad Robot's armored legs from the heavy Colonial Marines infantry, and Anvil's look better, especially with the kneeling option. 

I do a system where I make mixed squads of poses, and then head options and maybe back pack options. IRL squads are never uniform. 

Then when I play the game, I play so all guys kneeling are in a unit, all guys with helmets standing are in a unit, all guys with boonie hats are in a unit....

This allows me and my opponent to be able to tell units apart. And with a kneeling option you get more variety to use. Kneeling guys with helmets, kneeling guys with boonie hats, kneeling guys with grav packs etc. 

I used the armored Anvil Industry legs with the FW Cadian Hazardous Environment upgrade chests/heads/arms and other than the lack of antenna on the backpack, fit right in when I field all my Kasrkin.  the variety of Anvil leg poses really help spice up all my static Kasrkin.  Everyone loves them when I whip them out.