Rules contradiction?

NemFX

Printed codex points are out of date due to rolling revisions by chapter approved, errata, psychic awakening etc... battlescribe is pretty much on the kinect for points and options usually but if you have a query it's best to look at the actual wording in the codex. Weapon options are worded quite specifically, though some have been altered by later publications - for example intercessor sergeants can now take some other melee weapons like fists and thunder hammers...

Relic blade is not described in the rules as a two-handed weapon. It only used to be modelled this way in the old VanVet kit. Current kit has it modelled being held in one hand. Although it still is a huge sword with a long hilt.

Honestly I keep having conflicts of information between Battlescribe and the Blood Angels codex. Points values especially. I miss the old days where everything was way more straightforeward :/

I get what you are thinking. But back then we were stuck with balance issues for years..

As of now the game gets updated much more often and once you get back in to it, the new way isn’t that bad.

I strongly recomed the digital codexes and updates such as chapter approved.

As the others have said there is no 2-handed anymore nor would there be a benefit of taking two relic swords as it doesn't increase your amount of attacks or anything.

Also from what you quoted you wouldn't be able to take two anyway. You just have the option to trade either both or only one of your cs/bp combo away to get it. Logically you wouldn't trade the pistol away but there might be modeling reasons for it.

Also if you have your battlescribe files up to date the point costs are correct. Are you perhaps missing the chapter approved updates?