10,000 Years to Terra: Chaos WIP

I am starting this to keep myself motivated to paint. I am not much of a painter but I am certainly liking the finished product. I will be posting pics of my Death Guard, Word Bearers, Demons and other assorted chaos. 

IMG 3954

Edited by Dark Apostle Gal'loth

Some more of my latest projects for my Death Guard. I really like my Word Bearers but the Death Guard are a lot more fun to paint. I can definitely seem my improvement as I progress through my painting projects. A lot of these were WIP when I snapped the pics. I will set up a better place to be able to take photos of the finished projects. 

Mortarion

Plague Hulk

Nurgle Demon Prince

Nurgle smiles upon you, for the efforts you put into models of his children. Be careful, though; Slaanesh and his Champion are undoubtedly plotting to make you the Raptor's [female dog], as punishment for your wandering heart. Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

Luckily I have a good mix of all the chaos gods in my Word Bearers army. Well with the exception of Tzeench so far. I do tend to favor mostly Slaneesh and Khorne in that army but my Dark Apostle is blessed by Nurgle.

I am currently renovating my garage in to a gaming room. When I am done I am going to start a massive narrrativecampaign with my Chaos armies against everyone in the city. That's why I am working so hard to get them painted. 

Some more of my Projects 

I am quite pleased with this guy. He was quite the undertaking. One of the biggest models I have painted yet. 

Great Unclean One

My Dark Apostles 

Word Bearers Dark Apostle

WB leaders

More demon princes

Demon Prince of Nurgle

Tzeench Demon Prince

Word Bearers Demon Prince

Random stuff

Khorne Hounds

Ogryn Body Guard

I have recently purchased a roller from Green Stuff World to do my bases. I will do those in batches and hopefully have that done soon. 

Really liking the look of all these, the conversions look great! 

to get bigger pics on here, when on the picture in your gallery go to options, view all sizes and then select large. copy the pic link from there and you will have pics as big as they are in the gallery 

Really liking the look of all these, the conversions look great! 

to get bigger pics on here, when on the picture in your gallery go to options, view all sizes and then select large. copy the pic link from there and you will have pics as big as they are in the gallery 

Thanks! It's been years since I have been on here. I was messing around with it yesterday but I am a country boy and not very tech savvy. It kept telling me the pics were too big so I had to load smaller ones to the gallery. I will give that a try. Good looking out. 

• 4 weeks later...