30k Hobby Chat

Thank you, that scheme looks beautiful. 

I've been doing my Primaris as Flesh Eaters for the 40k era, if you want to check my Blood Angels blog in my sig - the colour is amazing, which is why I was intrigued about the awesome AL model. I've found you can get a similar colour with Baal Red contrast over white - gives that pinky crimson, which I have learned is called amaranth! 

Just a tasty coincidence then! Still looks great - how did you get that colour?

used proacryl Pyrrole Red over a zenithal highlight with a very fine like 90/10 red white zenithal highlight. 

also working on my RG backlog now that my 1ksons are complete. 

Edited by sarabando

I remember daydreaming about that line of FW dreadnoughts. I assure you the effort to do the siege drills was worth it because it's a lovely model. Thanks for sharing.

i recently acquired this, the standard mk4 (my alltime fav) and the black templars one too. IF GW brought them back for mto they would make a killing. 

I got rid of the IG style skirts I tried to make to cover the codpiece of the models, as they didn't look great.  But otherwise I am really happy with how they look with lots of modified Mk. VII bits, a few Mk VI heads, SW Chainswords and lots of bits on their Power Packs.

IMG_20240920_131008.jpg

IMG_20240920_131040.jpg

Edited by SlickSamos