Dinners on you Sucka! Corpse Grinders!

I got this scheme and string of techniques from a really good Youtuber Marco Frisoni...hes really good at explaining techniques and showing an easy way to use them. all while having a heavy Italian accent. Please check him out

I dont have a good airbrush for small detail on stuff like this so I did brushed highlights on skin after the oil wash

My Butcher PowerStrokr...I still need to perfect blood spray but I like how the Saw turned out

8jLncTh.jpg

mkUDMdy.jpg

The guys who get left overs...all ready for oil treatment

BXcIk1D.jpg

Edited by Debauchery101

The big winner with this scheme, if you follow Marcos system is the planning. Second to that I have to say its the Vallejo Aluminum. It comes thinned for airbrushing. The metal particulates are so fine that when sprayed, it throws down a near chrome coat. Which helps with the contrast application.

The contrast for the red metal took some experimenting with. I have used this technique for Alpha legion, custodes, knights and neurons.

You can do it 1 of 2different ways...contrast paint naturally draws itself together. Which can pool into recesses and on large flat areas. Glaze medium and water help mitigate that issue

You can go really diluted/light- edges look highlighted for the most part but will require more layers on flat areas

You can go more concentrated but will require a bit more attention to what the paint is doing after a couple minutes. I chose this path ultimately because I wanted. Brighter edges and some scrapes

You've done a great job with these models! They were the first gang I painted for the new addition. Great job again.

thank you man.

Here's Gore-Bot. Some times when you're stacking bodies far away from home you gotta have someone to haul all that meat around. Also we gotta eat and this dude can cook meat faster than a foreman grill, keeping us in the slaughter

C8jRGOL.jpg