SMM's Legio Fureans

I don't rate lasers on a Psi-titan, or on anything - but particularly not on a Psi-titan. They're massively expensive and require heat to strip shields, which they do badly at range. I think you can do a good midfield set up with gatlings and plasma (or maybe macro-gatling) or a good support set up with quake and missiles. The support option is kind of horrible because it can sit back and kill things all day, if given a position with good LoS and something like a shield generator asset nearby. The brawler version is savage but probably not quite as nasty - though it does have amazing flexibility.

Thanks for these batreps. The pictures are really great.

Thanks guys, it was my buddy who took the photos so all credits go to him.

@schoon he's actually going to be running count-as necrons with some a focus on melee using custom legio rules. It'll be his first time going traitors too, so that should be interesting as well. His count as warlord is based off a triarch stalker which is pretty cool.

@mandragola ya I forgot about the -1 to hit at long since I use hunting auspex so much. The hear issue isn't really huge on a warlord though, as it's one push for 6 shots. Definitely like the missiles and quake more for the points though. I also think I kind of focus too much on the results I got from Tempest; not every game will have the los or grouping of models, so you want a flexible build to take advantage of quickening+death pulse.