Veteran Intercessors - Helm colour

The new codex says veterans have gold helms, however this doesnt seem to apply to veteran sergeants, or terminators. 

If you have a unit of intercessors that you will always upgrade to 'veterans' then I say go for it! It'll make them stand out. Otherwise, as it's an ad-hoc game by game upgrade, no one will have a problem if you dont. 

The new codex says veterans have gold helms, however this doesnt seem to apply to veteran sergeants, or terminators. 

If you have a unit of intercessors that you will always upgrade to 'veterans' then I say go for it! It'll make them stand out. Otherwise, as it's an ad-hoc game by game upgrade, no one will have a problem if you dont. 

Yeah, I think I might do it to make them stand out and be easily identifiable on the table top. Cheers mate.

While the veterans of the 1st Company wear gold helmets according to the Codex, the way the stratagem is worded - "This squad has been noted for exemplary service" really leaves it all for your decision.

Codex-compliant and want to make them part of the 1st Company? Go gold. Want to make them veterans of any other company or don't like gold? Go red.