Blood Eagles 10th co (BA successor)

I think a snowy base would really help the models stand out. 

I also really love the design, i'd probably go for a RG successor if i was going to make one, it would be black on one side and white on the other.

I also really love the design, i'd probably go for a RG successor if i was going to make one, it would be black on one side and white on the other.

Snow might work.

It was a toss up between the two, RG make eliminators better, but BA have the +1 charge and combat bonuses to get most from the reivers. since phobos units make the core of the force I figured grav chute strikes could be cool.

Snow might work.

It was a toss up between the two, RG make eliminators better, but BA have the +1 charge and combat bonuses to get most from the reivers. since phobos units make the core of the force I figured grav chute strikes could be cool.

You misunderstood what i said, I completely agree with having it as Blood angels, they give really good combat buffs. I was just saying what I would find cool, not what he should do.

nice scheme. 

Name is slightly disturbing though. I cant think of anything but the scaldic method of ritual execution. Did that play a part in your choice of naming?

Yeah it did a little, i was thinking of something that combines "blood" from BA to something akin to an ultramarines successor too.. once my brain hit blood eagle, it clicked. i was aware of the meaning, and figured it sounded cool too