Lucius Pattern Drop Pods and Blood Angels?

Midnightmare

Are these still a thing any more?

Been a while since I busted out my boys in Red, but I am working on adding some Primaris to them for the 9th Edition - the force will be a mixed force consisting of a large unit of Death Company supported by some sort of shooty Primaris. I am lucky enough to have an old FW Dreadnought Drop Pod AND an unbuilt Leviathan for a failed Heresy project - do we still have access to these? And are they actually any good!

Been a while since I have not been playing Traitor! Any other tips would be helpful :tu:

Edited by Jolemai
Title & tags

Thanks for the replies guys :tu:

I have just noticed that FW has re-released them; about time (but obviously currently out of stock). They are expensive but actually payed slightly more at the time as they were oop when I bought it!

Yeah I understand that the points etc will change (and the rules!) more just a question of if we had access to them as mine is in Worldeater colours but I quite fancy making use of it with my Flesh Eaters - may as well go the whole hog and build my Leviathan in red too :devil: Because we did in the past should mean we have access in the future!

I understand that Dreads can’t charge out of them anymore and that is unlikely to change in the 9th, but mine is loaded with the Melta Lance so is intended to drop, melt something and draw fire :tu:

Edited by Midnightmare

As far as i know, you can charge when you come in via the drop pod. (though i don't have the FW book, so possible it has changed)

Like all DS, you have to come in 9" from your opponent (including the dread that comes out).   But you're free to try to make the 9" charge i think.  I quite often have done this with my death company dreadnaught with magna grapple.