DIY Blood Angels 'Sanguinary' Blade Guards

some of yall seen my Space Wolves DIY indomitus marines. Mostly was trying to reduce the ridiculous amount of marines I have piled up but also BA and SW look a lot different than codex chapters. I dont plan to make other the units for BA bu but I do have HQs.

These guys are almost done. Need to do the gems,tighten up the gold and lenses

zhuzqxc.jpg

rcsuTjE.jpg

Next Up. Not shown but there is a Sanguinary priest. I left him out of the picture because the liquid gold looks like boo boo in photos

RmpfAIQ.jpg

Edited by Debauchery101

Excellent work on the Sanguinary Guards.

thanks I like them too and they're likely going to be seriously brutal for BA. Not sure how a list heavy with jump infantry will do with this new edition. But armored rush seems like the way to go and these guys definitely will be great in some impulsors.

Also seems i need to remove the sword from the ancient. I hadn't noticed until now that he only gets a pistol.

Edited by Debauchery101

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job Debauchery!

How do you join Intercessor bodies with muscle-torsos?

i made a stamp with miliput from a couple of Sanguinary guard torsos. Then removed the aquila and buckle from the intercessors. Throw some greenstuff on the torso and a little water in the stamp. Press the stamp on the greenstuff. The water should allow it to come off easily, if not and it pulls then just try again. You'll have some extra that came out the sides to cut off and smooth.

A note on making the stamp....cast chest side of the torso. Once its finished hardening you will need to trim it to be as shallow as possible so you're just adding the details

Edited by Debauchery101