Assault able to be death company ?

1s=heretical

I'm sure it's been answer but are the new assault intercessor able to become death company?

No unit entry in our codex can "become" death company I'm afraid. There's a datasheet for Death Company Intercessors, which are different from Assault Intercessors and regular Intercessors, like Xenith said. These are unlike Veteran Intercessors which can be upgraded via a stratagem.

Considering GWs history of half- :cuss ing things and how bad the DC Intercessor datasheet is, especially for the points, I doubt we will ever see DC Assault Intercessors. Our best hope is that the DC Intercessor datasheet was just something to keep us occupied until they hopefully give us a real Primaris DC unit.

Considering GWs history of half- :censored: ing things and how bad the DC Intercessor datasheet is, especially for the points, I doubt we will ever see DC Assault Intercessors. Our best hope is that the DC Intercessor datasheet was just something to keep us occupied until they hopefully give us a real Primaris DC unit.

Considering death co were originally 'Blood Angels Marines' painted black, the intercessor method can still work. I'd like to see it become a stratagem that effects INTERCESSOR units, like the veteran one.

They really should just give DC Intercessors a "two three marines per 5 can have astartes chainswords + heavy bolt pistol" option to the current DC Intercessor data sheet.

While they are at it, give them a 15 person squad size :p

They’ll change the data sheet when our codex drops but until then I can’t see it, it’s probably worth magnetising an assault Intercessors squad with assault weapons, bolt rifles and even magnetise the back pack for future proofing