Sword Brethren Detachment not in tournament pack

Medjugorje

The tournament pack leak forbit Sword Brethren Detachment. 

Hmmm.... Thats a big problem in my opinion for us. While 2CP for woundreroll stratagem is a bit expensive, Swordmaster and FnP in melee was very good. 

Is there any place for competitve gameplay for us or maybe new rules on the way.

I guess I haven't seen this? But if true, we will survive. The biggest loss here being the ToT Captain. :/

to be honest. I didnt play him that much since faith and fury. I prefered Helbrecht have a 5+++ in melee or giving him reroll wounds with ap-4 in assault docrine and still 8-10 attacks if needed.

In all honesty everyone is still trying to figure out what the meta is. A lot of people are touting mechanized armies, which means a lot of people will be counter-playing with anti-mech armies which means the meta might actually be infantry....

Basically until tournaments start running again it's too soon to say one way or the other if we're really hurting competitively or not.

That said, I won't be shocked if we see a supplement when the inevitable Marine codex drops this year.