Which Ravenwing character do you find the most useful?

Helias_Tancred

In the past the most useful RW character was the Talonmaster.  But with what I've seen for the new edition all of the RW characters will be useful in 9th.  All RW characters have a minimum 14" movement, which means that you should not be affected by the new character targeting rules, unless you run all of your characters out in front of your army as fast as you can or do something else as equally foolish.  Plasma Talons are a pretty sweat basic weapon on a character.  You couldn't ask for a better setup for the Talonmaster than a Twin Assault Cannon and Twin Heavy Bolter especially with the relic from Ritual of the damned.

However I think a minimal number of characters is still going to be the way to go.  The RW Apoth, Banner and Champion are each the cost of 2 or 3 RWBK.  Taking all 3 of them is equal points to taking a 7 or 8 model RWBK squad.  That doesn't sound like much because the RWBK are already an expensive unit.  The typically character is pretty close to the cost of a unit from the same army.  Personally I find that 1 character buffing 3 squads is a better investment than 3 characters buffing 1 squad.  With the exception of Imperial Knights, where you aren't missing out on units, just spending CP to get extra Relics and WLT.  But every other army can really be weighed down by over spending on the characters.

I'd say the Ravenwing Champion. I like his relic choices, how he is a fast and strong beatstick, and the model is amazing. I hope GW don't send a primaris version to replace him, even despite my primaris bias. Oh yes, and I absolutely love his sword!