Intercessors, what Rifle?

Brother Quinn

What do you think will be the most valuable bolt rifle for Intercessors now with the focus of movement and objectives?  Do we just stick with the standard or should we move to the auto bolt rifle?  I'm liking the auto bolt rifle more and more but wanted to see what others thought?  It does clash with our Chapter Tactic but perhaps we can make use of Stoic Prosecution to help that out some.  Interesting idea but maybe not feasible in the end.

Thanks

Depends on the target also. 9e makes it really good to take the auto, i use stalker to shoot at death guard (my main ennemy atm).

Im wondering about mixing different types of MSU too...

rapid fire would be able to move, shoot and take middle points, auto could move around the board for the secondaries.

What do you guys think ? Is this a bad idea ?

Just weight of shots and mobility makes me feel like the Auto Bolt Rifle is the best choice. 24" range is pretty good in the reduced battle size boards, and mobility is key with the new terrain rules, so stalkers might be a bit at a disadvantage, unless you want to "block" a part of the board from having enemies going into it.