If I choose to use legends units

aura_enchanted

Can legends Normally be used for competitive play? Really looking at DA Librarians on bikes which I frequently used, or a Librarian in terminator armor with a stormshield. Have been deployed and not sure on rule changes. BattleScribe is describing them as “legends”

Legends can be used anywhere and anytime your opponent agrees to it. Be it one on one games, tournaments, whatever.

yep it's just that unless there's a massive rules shift such as a new statline value or a massive point scaling change they will not see a modification to stats or a new cost like if they bring back initiative Edited by aura_enchanted

Legends can be used anywhere and anytime your opponent agrees to it. Be it one on one games, tournaments, whatever.

yep it's just that unless there's a massive rules shift such as a new statline value or a massive point scaling change they will not see a modification to stats or a new cost like if they bring back initiative

I do wonder if they will see ANY changes overtime at all.

As I understood it from when they were first announced, LEGENDS units would NOT receive any modifications whatsoever. Be it from stats or values.